Chongqing WOx Technology Co., Ltd. is a Chinese high-tech enterprise specialized in the development, research and manufacture of regenerative industrial furnace, regenerative combustion technology, industrial furnace energy saving technology and low NOx regenerative burner. In contrast, the Vaux regenerative industrial furnace has the characteristics of simple operation, stable operation, extremely low use and maintenance costs and long service life. At present, Vaux has built nearly one thousand periodic regenerative industrial furnaces of various types in various parts of China, involving machinery manufacturing, nuclear power, aviation, non-ferrous and other industries.
Characteristics of industrial furnace
(1) Strict sealing: it is well known that the heat treatment of metal parts is carried out in a closed furnace. Therefore, it is of great significance to obtain and maintain the original air leakage rate of the furnace and ensure the working degree of the furnace, so as to ensure the quality of heat treatment of parts. So a key problem of industrial furnace is to have reliable sealing structure. In order to ensure the performance of the furnace, a basic principle must be followed in the structural design of the industrial furnace, that is to say, the furnace body should adopt airtight welding, and at the same time, the furnace body should be as few or no holes as possible, and the dynamic sealing structure should be less or avoided, so as to minimize the chance of leakage. The components and accessories installed on the furnace body, such as water-cooled electrode and thermocouple export device, must also be designed with sealing structure.
(2) Most of the heating and heat insulation materials can only be used in the state: the heating and heat insulation linings of industrial furnaces work in the state of high temperature, so the requirements of high temperature resistance, low steam pressure, good radiation effect and small thermal conductivity are put forward for these materials. The requirement of oxidation resistance is not high. Therefore, tantalum, tungsten, molybdenum and graphite are widely used as heating and insulation materials in industrial furnaces. These materials are very easy to oxidize in the atmospheric state, so they can not be used in conventional heat treatment furnace.
(3) Water cooling device, furnace shell, furnace cover, electric heating element guide disposal (water-cooling electrode), intermediate heat insulation door and other components of industrial furnace all work under and heated state. In this extremely unfavorable condition, it is necessary to ensure that the structure of each component is not deformed or damaged, and the sealing ring is not overheated or burnt. Therefore, each component should be equipped with water-cooling device according to different conditions to ensure the normal operation and sufficient service life of the industrial furnace.
(4) Using low voltage and high current: in the container, when the space is within the range of several torrs and one lxlo-1 Torr, the electrified conductor in the container will produce glow discharge phenomenon under high voltage. In the industrial furnace, serious arc discharge will occur, which will burn down the electric heating elements and heat insulation layer, causing major accidents and losses. Therefore, the working voltage of the electric heating elements of industrial furnaces is generally no more than 80-100v. At the same time, effective measures should be taken in the structural design of electric heating elements, such as avoiding the parts with tips as far as possible, and the spacing between electrodes should not be too narrow, so as to prevent the occurrence of glow discharge or arc discharge.
(5) High degree of automation: the reason why the degree of automation of industrial furnace is high is that the operation of heating and cooling of metal workpiece needs more than ten or even dozens of actions to complete. These actions are carried out inside the industrial furnace and cannot be accessed by the operators. At the same time, some actions such as heating and heat preservation, metal workpiece quenching process must be six, six actions and completed in 15 seconds. In such a rapid condition to complete many actions, it is easy to cause the operator's tension and constitute misoperation. Therefore, only a high level of targeting can coordinate the transfer accurately and timely according to the procedures.